CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st Birthday




Colton turned the BIG one...We had a pirate themed party...We had a water slide and a treasure hunt for the kids. We had a blast!!! Colton recievced some awesome toys and some cool Air Jordan shoes. He wasent sure what to do with the cake. He just sat there and started at it. Joe helped him sick his hand in it.... The funy thing was Nate showed Colton what to do with the cake....

7 comments:

Shaun & April said...

He is getting so big! We really need to get together soon.

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

I can't believe he is one already! Looks like he had a fun birthday party. It is so weird that Joe is working at the dental office that my family goes to. He will do a great job at taking over.

Owens Family said...

That bottom picture of Joe is hilarious! Is that you picking your melvin? =) Colton is so damn cute, I can't handle it. That's all Jason talked about after we saw you at Wally World.

Yorgason Family said...

He is so cute... It is crazy when they have their 1st birthday I have always wondered where that 1st year goes.. time just flies by when you have kids.. Hey also sorry I missed out on lunch I was gone at my sisters all day hanging out.. so I didnt see your message until like 5pm but we will have to get together some time soon!!!

Rossanne said...

That picture is priceless.

I love seeing first birthdays when they can dig into their cake.

It's so cute.

KKandKoKo said...

Cute pictures! We just had a birthday for our little guy too!

You were asking about Iowa, we just moved here 2 months ago for Regan's job. So we have been hanging out in Iowa making our new life here! It's crazy, (which you probably know), living away from everyone! Are you staying in Utah now?

brownfam said...

Happy Birthday Colton!!