CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Thriller



That's right, we did get our pictures taken with some of the zombies.. We went to see Thriller. I thought it was fun, I was expecting more dancing and less comedy... I don't care, it was still entertaining! How come it is so awesome to watch guys dance? You know there GAY. They just get so much height and there movements are strong. I love anything to do with watching dance.

7 comments:

Becca said...

I do love to watch guys dance too. Are the all really gay? Neither "twitch" or Joshua on so you think you can dance seemed gay and they were awesome

Stephanie said...

definitely gay:) Dude, well I love your cute posts. We have to get Nate and Colton at the pumpkin patch together when it opens! Also, they can wear their matching tops. haha
Thriller was fun! I am going to have to see if I can copy this pic for my blog bc I didn't take any???? Also, I should get a job as an usher there....I am definitely tall enough. lol! Yay for good times.

April said...

I love Thriller, I used to go every year when Ramsi was in it. And I agree about boys being awesome at dance...however, why can't girls be better at it than boys!?! Colton is such a cutie- I love those pumpkin pics.

The Philpot Family said...

So funny...that is exactly what we said when we were done about the guys dancing. The girls were amazing but the guys are just awesome. I was telling my sis in law that the vampire guy one was my favorite there was one guy that was absolutely amazing with his jumps and flips. I was surprised at the comedy too but yes it was still entertaining!

Rossanne said...

Jason just took me to this last night. I am shocked he went.

How's the house hunting coming along?

KKandKoKo said...

Hi cute girl! Just checking in on you again! Your little guy is so cute!
If I lived in Utah I would come to your dance studio so you could teach me how to dance! I've never been good at it. Except for you are probably teaching the little girls.
Thriller looked awesome! I would love to go. I've only been able to drag Regan to one play and that's cuz we got the tickets for free,I don't think he would like to see men dancing around.. :)

SMITH'S said...

OH MY GOLLY...LOOK HOW GOOD YOU LOOK AND STEPHY!! I MISS YOU GUYS!! IM GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG..TELL STEPH TO ADD ME..SMITHASHLEY08@gmail.com!! OR ELSE...LOVE YOU MISS YOU!!