I know it looks a little weird with the black high heels, but I can not get him to stop trying all my shoes on....It is so funny to see him walk in them, not very safe! Of course he doesn't want to wear his dads shoes just the girl ones. What kids find in the house to entertain them.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
My Shoes
Posted by shannan maio at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So funny! I have a few pictures JUST like this of Kyson at that age. I'm almost done with school until Aug. Lets plan to get together and make a bunch of cards or a craft. Let me know what you want to do?
yes it is amazing what things our kids do for fun...he is so dang cute
Ha ha ha! That made my day! Too funny! Miss you guys! Becca
cute! Jaike loves to do that too. actually all my kids do
Love it!
Post a Comment