I guess you can say Colton has seen enough of us talking on our cell phones, and he thinks he can do the same!!!!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Starting early
Posted by shannan maio at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess you can say Colton has seen enough of us talking on our cell phones, and he thinks he can do the same!!!!!
Posted by shannan maio at 11:37 AM
6 comments:
He is so handsome! But would you expect anything less with you being his Mom? :) He looks like he is quite the character! How fun
He is so dang cute.... It was wonderful seeing you yesterday. Let's try to set something up soon to get together for lunch.
ummmm You have the most beautiful lil boy ever!! :) He is so cute...oviously got it from his hot dad and gorgeous mama!!
Hope all is well...xoxo
I love it. He is such a stud!
He is SOOO cute!! I love when they start acting like they are so big :) He looks like a riot!
How cute!!!! How are you feeling? We need to get together for lunch after I have my baby.
Post a Comment