The water park which is so random. It sits in the middle of the parking lot of the factory outlets. We had a good time, a little small, but it is worth going once and checking it out! Colton loved it.
Monday, June 29, 2009
COWABUNGA BAY
Posted by shannan maio at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to go to a pool. Let me know what you guys have planned for this coming weekend.
It looks like you guys had a great time. Where is this place at?
I haven't checked your blog in awhile, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, we're thinking of you.
BTW I'll be in Utah over labor day this year. If you still want family pics let me know.
Take care!
Andrea
You went there! I have looked at the prices and havent decided to pay that yet. Was there a lot for the little one to play on? Was is crowded? So many questions, guess I will just call you!
How fun!!! BTW I was going to tell you that I drive by Xcite dance studio every day!! I didn't realize that is were you teach! I should totally come in and see you one day.
FUN!! Yes we went there too...we only got the 4 hour pass and it WAS PLENTY of time! I cant belive how big your "lil" man is getting
Post a Comment