That first family picture is "wall worthy" adorable! Blow that sucker up and put it on your wall. You guys look great and have such an adorable little guy.
Joe and I have been married since 2003. The both of us have lived in Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, and now Utah. We have been blessed with two beautiful children. "Colton Samuel Maio". Born August 24th in Panama City Florida, and Ambree Lynn Maio born March 11th in Riverton Utah.
The two of them bring us such joy!
10 comments:
You guys are all so beautiful. Looks like you had a blast!!
We miss playing with you guys. Call sometime soon! Oh, and looks like you had a tone of fun!
Oh looks like so much fun! Those vacations are my favorite! What a cute family you have girly!
That first family picture is "wall worthy" adorable! Blow that sucker up and put it on your wall. You guys look great and have such an adorable little guy.
We need to get together sometime. Let's plan it!
Happy Birthday by the way! I hope you were spoiled. I'm jealous of your camping trip- I haven't been boating in years.
Boating is always so fun.
Your family pics are so cute.
Fun! I have never taken Keili camping but have always wanted to. Maybe next year when Memphis is older! Looks like Colton loved it!
So cute. That picture of Colton and your Dad is hilarious!!
SOOOOO CUTE!
You need to post something new.
Post a Comment