Joe and I took Colton up to Gateway. He was in heaven with all the balls. He could have stayed there all day. What a cool place to take kids. Wish it was closer, I would go there all the time!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Discovery Gateway
Posted by shannan maio at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I keep thinking I need to take Taryn there. Maybe we should carpool up there some time! I can't believe Colton is 2..I remember going to your baby shower for him. Time flies. What a little stud!
Holy Cow.. I cannot believe how big & CUTE he is. I have always wanted to take my kids to this place... I think you have talked me into it.
I really need to take my kids there, they would love it. I agree they need to have cooler stuff closer, it seems like the neat places are all so far away.. He is such a doll love that smile.
So cute:) Love his smile!!
Shannan, I love him! He is so beautiful.. I love the first picture of him. He is a little doll face and I just want to kiss and hug him!! xoxox
Post a Comment