He is adorable! He always looks so happy and sweet. I'm usually good to do things on Friday's. Work is a little slower for me that day, Let me know! Can't wait to see you.
Joe and I have been married since 2003. The both of us have lived in Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, and now Utah. We have been blessed with two beautiful children. "Colton Samuel Maio". Born August 24th in Panama City Florida, and Ambree Lynn Maio born March 11th in Riverton Utah.
The two of them bring us such joy!
4 comments:
Shannan, I cannot believe how big and CUTE he is... looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I sure hope all is going well. Love you :-)
He is such a cute kiddo! I hope the next time we see you guys, Nathan is nice....the joys of it all:)
He is adorable! He always looks so happy and sweet. I'm usually good to do things on Friday's. Work is a little slower for me that day, Let me know! Can't wait to see you.
He is too perfect Shannan!! :) hope you're doing well... xoxoxo
Post a Comment