We went to the South Jordan fair over the weekend. Colton had a blast. It was his first time on a real roller coaster. I was so scared for him!!! He did awesome and that's all he has been talking about.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Look how cute those kids are!!! Oh my heck Ambree is a doll. She reminds me of Grace...Gracie was the biggest chunk a monk ever. I love it! We STILL need to get together, LOL!
I love Ambree's name by the way it is beautiful! Ambree Lynn...I love it!
I am doing good just starting to get uncomfortable. I dont know if you had this but being pregnant this time around with a toddler in toe is rough! LOL We will get through it though and it will be well worth it. I hope you guys are doing well.
Oh and I was going to check into your dance studio for Grace for this fall. What do you think? Email me what you think about your studio for that age group. She is only 3 but really does well. maxlinphilpot@hotmail.com
Love ya,
Linds
We were there on Friday night! Those dang strawberries gave me the biggest head ache! Taryn wouldn't go on any rides unless I could go with her. She is such a mommy's girl. I love that picture of Ambree with her huge smile. Such a happy little thing!
Love it! I have the exact same picture of Nate on the orange motorcycle from the Orem carnival we went to!! Your kids are so darling and SO good :)
Post a Comment