I love love love Colton with the clown stuff on. What a handsome little man you have. I cant believe how much Colton and Ambree look alike. At least from the pic of Colton with your mom and the recent ones with Ambree they look so much alike. Love it. Your house looks goregous from the pictures too. I am so happy for you.
So are you free next year on May 17. That is my next opening...LOL j/k
Joe and I have been married since 2003. The both of us have lived in Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, and now Utah. We have been blessed with two beautiful children. "Colton Samuel Maio". Born August 24th in Panama City Florida, and Ambree Lynn Maio born March 11th in Riverton Utah.
The two of them bring us such joy!
1 comments:
I love love love Colton with the clown stuff on. What a handsome little man you have. I cant believe how much Colton and Ambree look alike. At least from the pic of Colton with your mom and the recent ones with Ambree they look so much alike. Love it. Your house looks goregous from the pictures too. I am so happy for you.
So are you free next year on May 17. That is my next opening...LOL j/k
Post a Comment