CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ambree's tu tu

I made this tutu for Halloween. And that's right, I found these bloomers to go over her diaper!!!! The leggings from target for $1. I think she is so darling.




3 comments:

Shaun & April said...

SO stinkin cute! I am loving it!

The Philpot Family said...

She looks sooooo cute! Where did you get the bloomers from? I got your message you are such a sweetie. I will call you back I promise! I had to go to La Callie with Max for work on Friday night or else I would've come to the boutique for sure. I am so bumbed I missed it.

Love and miss you
linds

Rossanne said...

She is such a little doll. So cute. Sorry I could not make it to your boutique. We need to get together soon.