So cute...hmmm why haven't I thought of that? lol We may have to copy the cowgirl party theme, hee hee. Ok so I know I am lame and never get back to people but I am just so dang busy all the time. I am so sorry. I am a scentsy freak and order it all the time. I dont think I will be able to make it out to the party tomorrow even though I would love to see your house and those kids ;( but I will def make an order. I order way too much of that stuff and so I will order some from you for a little while and then just do it between you and my friend. Then we actually might be able to see each other when I need to get it from ya ;)
Joe and I have been married since 2003. The both of us have lived in Nebraska, Colorado, Florida, and now Utah. We have been blessed with two beautiful children. "Colton Samuel Maio". Born August 24th in Panama City Florida, and Ambree Lynn Maio born March 11th in Riverton Utah.
The two of them bring us such joy!
2 comments:
Very cute
So cute...hmmm why haven't I thought of that? lol We may have to copy the cowgirl party theme, hee hee. Ok so I know I am lame and never get back to people but I am just so dang busy all the time. I am so sorry. I am a scentsy freak and order it all the time. I dont think I will be able to make it out to the party tomorrow even though I would love to see your house and those kids ;( but I will def make an order. I order way too much of that stuff and so I will order some from you for a little while and then just do it between you and my friend. Then we actually might be able to see each other when I need to get it from ya ;)
Love you
Linds
Post a Comment