
So lately I have been a little down. Colton is teething, I miss mom and not enough sleep. So my wonderful husband sent me my favorite, "Chocolate" along with some beautiful flowers. Thank you to my loving husband. By the way the chocolate is already gone!!!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
How nice
Posted by shannan maio at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That is so sweet! I love it when husbands give us gifts just because...it is so thoughtful. I'm sorry you lost all your blog posts-I hate changing layouts...it can be such a pain!
We love you! I am sorry you are going through a difficult time, I empathize with you.
At least you are moving back soon! Yay!!
Sounds like I need to trade my husband in for a better modle. he he he.... I am so sorry you are struggling right now. Wish you lived here so we could go out and play together. Keep your head up, call any time! Love Ya!
That is so sweet and to add to your day I lost all your blog stuff for you AGAIN!
Love you,
Linds
Great job on the header....super cute! miss ya
Chocolate and flowers always makes me feel better too! That Joey is a keeper. =) It makes me sad that you are down and so far away. I'm in love with the picture of the 3 of you by the way.
I'll have to show you how not to loose all your info sometime. Sorry I didn't get back to you. You can tell how on top of things I have been the last 3 months. Card night sounds great. Where are you going to live? I hope things seem to be going a little better for you lately.
What a sweet heart!!! I remember him speaking at your moms funeral and all the wonderful things he said about you and your family. He is a great guy... I am so sorry you are having a tough time right now thank heavans for those little things our husbands do to brighten up our day. Love ya Hang in there!!!
So nice. Does Joe give "Hubby Lessons?" What's this I hear about a card group that I wasn't invited to? Just cuz I live in good old Utah County doesn't mean I wouldn't make the drive for you guys once a month. HEHEHE.
Joey is so sweet! I am sorry that you are feeling sad! Hang in there.
Post a Comment