CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sold

We sold our house...We need to be out by July 11th. So I'm in the process of finding somewhere to stay. We can stay on the military base, but it is kind of yucky!!! So I think we might make a little vacation out of all this. Maybe somewhere on the beach? A condo? Who knows. We have our dog, which makes it hard. We will not be traveling back to Utah till the end of August... So we still have a little time left in the humidity. I'm sad to leave our home!!! But, I'm so anxious to move back home.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS FOR SELLING THE HOUSE. I AGREE WITH YOU MAKE A LIL VACATION OUT OF IT AND HAVE FUN!!

The Philpot Family said...

Wow that is crazy. Definitely make something fun out of it. You guys deserve some R and R!

Yorgason Family said...

Hooray that is awesome. I have to say I am excited you are moving back to Utah we will have to get together and let the little ones play.

Stephanie said...

that's great you got it sold!! Yay:) see you soon!!!!!

Rossanne said...

YAY,I would say a condo on the beach! I am excited to see you.

Shaun & April said...

Congrats. That's awesome!

Katt said...

Congrats on selling your house! Looks like you can party now!! We will definitely have to hook up once you're in Utah!
No way, is that Lindsay from my Kearns Rec. softball team (so freaking long ago) on your comment board!?! She is such a cutie!

Owens Family said...

August couldn't get here any sooner. It seriously is feeling like forever. Then it's the end of the month.

Sydney said...

SO jealous that you sold your house.....we're still praying ours sells and we leave in 3 weeks!

Enjoy your final few weeks on the beach and in sunny Florida and let's get together when you get back to Utah.