CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nap Time



So these past few days have been interesting with Colton's nap time. Colton now stands up in his crib, and just plays! So, after awhile I went in there, put him back on his back. Five minutes later I went to check on him and he was sleeping in a sit position. I had to run and get my camera because Joe would not believe me. It sure seems like it would hurt, but he was sound a sleep. The things kids do to make us laugh!!!! Every day is something new...

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

AWESOME:)

Katt said...

Colton is a stud!! How funny that he can sleep like that... but come to think of it, that was my favorite sleep-on-my-school-desk position in high school. Awe, so comfortable. Anyway, he is so dang cute!

April said...

That is hilarious! He has such a cute little personality. I am so excited for you to move back to Utah! Congrats on selling the house.

The Philpot Family said...

Ok I am cracking up...when I got your text I was like HU? I only copied her once, LOL. I changed mine to this same one without looking at yours yet and now I just realized we have teh same again! hahaha Face it girl we have the same taste! So funny
Love ya,
Linds

Owens Family said...

I swear I have that same picture of Kylee! Too funny. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh sooo cute! I love the sit sleep picture. My baby Norah will fall asleep with her hands holding the crib slats and her face smushed up against it. Like she fell asleep while trying to break out of the crib.

Caden and Lacey said...

So I love Nap time. Its is when I get to rest or even nap. Caden is taking less naps and it is stressfull. He gets so mean when he is tired.