So, do you all feel like this blogging is addicting? I mean I have nothing to blog about. I find myself looking on my blog along with others everyday. It is like a routine for me. I feel like a nerd. Joe thinks I'm weird! I love it. I have heard you can print these blogs some where. Also the scrapblog is awesome, I would love to do some scrapbooks on there if I could print them out and make it nice! Anyways, I guess blogging is the cool thing to do!!!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is to funny. Jason's thinks I am weird also for blogging.
I love it though.
Hello...I think we are all with you on that. It is our outlet I swear. Well it is my only outlet to communicate with friends!
I am with you on the scrapblog stuff...I think it is a great idea. I also do this book thing that I will have to tell you about. I will call ya later, LOL.
Linds
Amen to that:)
I am with you on looking at my blog all the time. The sadist part is you are the only other person I know that has a page, or looks at mine. That is ok, I really like adding to cadens blog.
Go to www.blurb.com and you can put your blog into a template and make it a hard cover book. I've seen them and they are very cute and very affordable!
I would like to say keep it up. It's really good to hear about regular everyday things you have going on but don't have the time to tell everyone individually.
Post a Comment