CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Colton & Nate


Finally Colton gets to play with his best friend Nate. Nate tried to lift Colton!!! Ummmm Colton is a chunkster, I think Nate had a hard time with that one. It's great to be back in Utah.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like it when we don't give our kids a say whether they get to be friends or not:) It was SO good to see you. I am SO SOSOSOSOSO glad you are back. Yay for me! Nate was saying today COCO and I couldn't figure it out, and then I said, "Colton?" and he said yes. It was great. We will see you soon!

Caden and Lacey said...

I didn't know you were back already. Caden and I look forward to playing with you. Give us a call.

Challise and Rusty said...

Yeah, I am so glad your in Utah! Now I just need to come and see you and your cute family. Sorry I couldn't make it to the BBQ. How was it? I had a family affair to attend to. Good times. Honestly, we will need to meet up!

Becca said...

Are you back in Utah for good! Too bad I wasn't aware of that sooner, it would have been fun to hook up with you. I am here too but I leave in the morning to go back to San Antonio. Where are you guys living?

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

I am glad you are back in Utah, and you guys made it here safely. Hope to see ya soon.

The Philpot Family said...

Hey You,
I am sure you are about settled in by now...you need to give me a call so we can get together! I need to see that cute little chubby Colton!

Love ya,
Linds