Welcome to UTAH...that's right no more humidity! I think i have put lotion on four times a day because my body feels so dry. Can we say burgers, yes I know a little nasty, But true. The weather is so nice. I love being with family. I like being so close to friends. I miss my husband. He will be back on the 24th. It sucks being away from each other this long. He sure needs to get back in the swing of changing diapers, he has had it easy, being away.
Does anyone no where I can find a Pirate birthday cake???? Colton turns one in a few weeks, and it's a pirate theme party.
Monday, August 11, 2008
DRY baby DRY
Posted by shannan maio at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I would check out Costco or Sam's Club for cakes.
Hey- I didn't know you were back! That must be hard without Joe being here yet..probably even harder on him being away from both of you! If you need a cake you can always check out Schmidts! :) Let's for sure get together soon.
I say sams club that is where I have gotten all of my cakes for my kids birthdays they do a really good job. I did also try harmons one year and it was a good one as well but more money and much smaller than the ones at sams club. Sams club also can do cupcakes which I did for Austins birthday those are always good as well for the little ones.
Hey Shannan! So did you move back here? Just so you know you can always count on Schmidt's for the best cakes! Also... I noticed a post a few down about dance classes. Do you teach little, little girls? I want to put Keili in dance at the beginning of the year but she will be barely two. And it would be convenient cause that is right by my house!!
Hey girl. I can not believe Colton is going to be one already. I didn't know Joe was still gone. Where are you staying? Have you found a house yet? We need to get together.
cute changes to your blog. Sorry, I can't help you out on the bday cake.
Love the heat, the warmth, the Mexican food, burgers, 24/7 grocery stores, cheap prices, friends and family! Utah is great!
Hope Colton has a great birthday!!! Good luck on the cake!
Let's get together!
558-3015
Happy Birthday Colton! =) Post some pictures of him eating that big ol' chocolate cake.
Hey! So we are selling our house. Has Shelly mentioned it to you? Definitely send me your email address. Mine is luvsandlife@gmail.com
~ Brandy
Hey. I don't work on Fridays and I am home from work everyday around 2pm. So, let's do lunch!!
What is up little girl!!! A few people found me through the blogging world and I noticed that they had your family on their blogs...anyways I wanted to say hi! It sounds like you guys have been up to a lot! Your little guy is so cute!
I was just talking with Tina M. the other day and she told me some sad news...I am so sorry to hear about your mom :( I loved your mom! She was one of the sweetest people I know! I'm sorry I didn't hear about the funeral, or I would've been there.
I'm sure Regan would say hi too! I will tell him I found you through the blogging world, Keep in touch!
Post a Comment