CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DANCE TIME

Okay, so those of you who have little girls, you need to put them in dance class. I will be teaching at a studio called "EXCITE" which is located near 9000 south and 700 East.... I will post more info... It starts right after Labor day! Let me know if you are interested...

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

So you decided to take it??

Owens Family said...

We are there!

April said...

That is so cool! If you are still teaching when Taryn is old enough I will for sure sign her up. I can't wait till you get here!

Yorgason Family said...

Yes Shannan very intersted. My sister is as well could you email me some info like costs and age groups so my sister can check it out. Love ya Heather

Challise and Rusty said...

That is AWESOME! My aunt Misty just told me yesterday that you were coming to the studio. She said it was Ballet that you will be teaching. You better be there when Jayden is old enough to take classes. I would LOVE for you to teach her!!!

Rossanne said...

I am excited for Sunday also.

If you and Joe need help with moving this week let us know.

By the way Happy early Birthday!

YourEveryColorPhotography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Oh I'm so sad that I don't live in Utah any more! I would love for you to teach my little girl! One day....

Yorgason Family said...

Thanks for the info on the dance studio. I will have my sister email her!! Talk to you soon!! Heather

The Philpot Family said...

I would love for you to teach Gracie as well! You are a wanted woman, LOL.

Happy Birthday to you too! I remember that now that our b-days were close but mine is the 27th. When you get settled in you need to update your blog so I know what you are up too and we need to get together. Email me details did you guys get house ect?

Love you
linds

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I wish Norah was old enough. Whats the youngest age you take?