CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Computer

So, having no computer is like going out of the house with out clothes: you feel naked!!! That's right we are living on the Military housing and our computer is packed up. So, no blogging for awhile. I miss it. I'm having withdrawals!!!!!
When I get a chance to go to the library it is limited due to colton wanting all the attention.

3 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

I'll definately miss your blogging. I totally understand about the library thing, I had to do that for awhile and the kids just wouldn't cooperate! How long will you be on base for? Good luck with your move!

Stephanie said...

Definitely stinks not having a computer handy:) Well, at least you are coming to Utah soon! WOO HOO!

Owens Family said...

You are so close to being home though. So that is the up side. =) I'm counting down the days. Let us know if you need help moving when you get here.