



We decided to go swimming this weekend. Or, in fact we went every day!!!!
Joe took Colton down all the slides. I wish they had more kid pools like this one. It was so much fun, we didn't want to leave.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
What a fun weekend
Posted by shannan maio at 7:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast what a fun little play area for little colton.
Miss you!! Haven't talked in days:(
So much to catch up on. love ya!
Oh Colton is so cute.
Way cute pics can't wait to see you!
That does look fun! I don't dare Take Taryn to the pool yet- I can't wait till she gets a little older. You look great!
Colton looks like he is having so much fun. Hope to see you soon. My blog page is taking a while to do but I have started on http://jakelinzeyjordison.blogspot.com
or
http://myspace.com/linzeyjordison
Hey Shannan I gave you the wrong blog address. It is http://jljordison.blogspot.com
I want a water park like that! I would go every day!
Post a Comment