CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Park City

How much fun is the roller coaster ride???? We went on it twice, i wish it was longer, but it sure was a great time.
I think I was screaming the whole time going down....I'm sure people were laughing at me.
We went up to Park City for the day. How fun! Check out the airplane ride for kids. Colton loved it at first, and then the ride went up and down. at that point he was over it.

5 comments:

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

The Alpine Coaster is a blast! We went on it when we spent the day in Park City for our anniversary. The baby making business... I'm still trying but no luck so far. I guess it's only been five months, so I shouldn't complain.

April said...

I didn't even know they had a roller coaster in Park City! How lame am I? You guys sure have done a lot since you've been back! E-mail me lets figure out a time to get together.

Yorgason Family said...

My sister went on the roller coaster up in park city as well and she said it is better than the apline slide. Looks like fun may be after I am no longer pregnant I can go experience it. Little colton so dang cute.

Owens Family said...

I so love it too! Jason and I went 2x's as well. So funny! We should start a petition to have them lengthen it. He he.

April said...

Hey! Just saw your comment...I can probably get together on Friday. I'm pretty busy with work this month but Fridays are usually better for me. Let me know!