CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008



We went up hiking. Let me just tell you. I am so out of shape, thats right I felt like we were doing stair climbers most of the way. colton loved it!!!! Of course on the way down he fell asleep, it was so funny because is head was just bouncing all over the place. I love to check out new places...

5 comments:

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Looks like you guys have been hanging out in the mountains alot. I like that big carrier that Colton is in.

Caden and Lacey said...

I sure wish Caden would still ride in his back pack, but it is really fun to see him hike (just really slow) We need to hang out soon!

Owens Family said...

Whatever, you're not out of shape. I saw you shaking it at dance jam! Colton looks so cute.

Becca said...

You guys look great!

The Hale's said...

You know... its funny cause I always think I am in good shape until I try to hike. It is just so different from the gym that it kicks my butt! We definatly need to get together. I think Tues and Thurs are good for me and April!