CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween





We had so much fun on Halloween. Yes, we always made fun of those who dressed up their animals for Halloween. Guess what we have joined that group. We dressed Sadie in a Dragon costume just like Colton's. Okay, so it didn't fit her but we still had to get pictures! Colton looked so funny in his costume!!! He loved it. we went trick or treating at grandma and grandpa Maio's, and then off to grandpa Jon's. We hung out all night with my dad. What a fun night.

9 comments:

The Philpot Family said...

That is so cute! He is the cutest little dragon I have ever seen. I was looking at your blog with my Aunt Jo yesterday and we just cant believe how big Colton is getting. HE IS SO HANDSOME!

Love ya and call me sometime
linds

Anonymous said...

ha. miles was the same thing! how cute.

Stephanie said...

Where did you get Sadie's costume?? I love it! We need to hang out!! Colton looks like such a cutie. Nate has been asking for him and JOEY??? I guess it is because of how much fun Nate had with Joey being a monster the other night:)love ya

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

What a cute costume!! He looks adorable too.

P.S. Sadie looks great too!! I also dress my dog up.

Becca said...

I think it's cute when people dress up their dogs.

April said...

So cute! I bet Colton had fun with Sadie dressed up like him. He is one adorable little guy.

SMITH'S said...

Shannan He looks so cute...just like his mama and papa who are also beutiful!! HMMM...
K miss you, your back in UT no excuses for party time!! Oh we got lots to catch up on...:) MUAH

The Philpot Family said...

Hey You,
email me more info on that party thing for this Saturday. It sounds like so much fun. We have a party to be too on Saturday night but if it is earlier in the day than Gracie and I would love to come.

Also, I would love to buy sentsy from you. I am a sentsy freak and buy way too much of it. I buy it from one of my really good friends but I will split it up between the two of you. I buy enough to spread the wealth. So SAD! lol Let me know when you are having a party or if you want me to have a party. I dont always have a great turn out all the way out here but I am always up for throwing one :)

Brandy said...

Hey
So about the toy room stuff, I bought most of it online. Random sites. I like toys that are not part of the norm. That allow for more creativity and exploration. You know not just the loud musicy "Fisher Price" stuff. I am selling most of it once we move if your interested email me or check back to my blog in about a weekish

: )