CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

SCENTSY

What up everyone, I'm selling Scentsy. Yes, I believe they are better then normal candles. You don't have to worry about burning your house down. The scents that they have to offer are amazing. So, if you are interested in buying any or if you need a cute Christmas gift for someone, Jut let me know. I will be turning in the order on Saturday...

2 comments:

KKandKoKo said...

I've been thinking of selling it here in Iowa. I don't think people have really heard of it out here yet. Can I sign up under you and start selling it? LMK (e-mail me the details sbollwinkel@msn.com)

The Webster Family~ said...

Hey Shannon! I don't know if you remember me, but my madien name is Mandi Leavitt! I saw your blog from Lindsay Philpot's and would love to order some Scentsy from you! Will you email me at mandyandtyler@msn.com?
Thanks,
Mandi