CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dog or KID

Okay, I'm not sure if Colton learned this from Sadie (The dog) or maybe his father, Who knows. Every time I put cereal in a bowl for Colton, he dumps it out and gets on his tummy and sure enough opens that mouth and licks it up. I'm not sure what to think of this. It is so dang funny!!! I want to take a picture of it, but who knows when he is going to do it. Don't ya just love the things kids do?

4 comments:

Becca said...

Wow! Funny but not so funny when you have to clean it up. My kids are always acting like dogs too. They are so funny

Shayla said...

Oh that's hilarious! I'm doing great! Things are busy but i'm loving it! How are you doing??? By the way... i think he learned it from his mother! ;) JK!

April said...

I love it! It is so fun to see their little personalities come out. My sisters daughter pretended to be a dog for weeks and would crawl around barking and licking people. Let's for sure get together. Thursday or Friday would work best for me.

The Hale's said...

We dont have a pet at all and Keili has done this a few times! Who knows where they get it! We need to go eat after I have this baby and can actually enjoy food again :)