CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I need some Ideas..

Okay so next week we will find out the gender of baby Maio. So, If you all have any Ideas to let our family members know, Please send them my way. Thank you

3 comments:

brownfam said...

So something with the holidays. Hide it in an Easter egg or something. Or Colton could send out a card just for fun and sign it love Colton and Baby boy or girl. Good luck. Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Anonymous said...

I always thought it would be cool to not find out at the apt. But have the Ultra Sound tech write it on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. Then get together with all your family and open it together. Or like the PP said. You could put it in an easter egg. That is a cute idea! Or you make a shirt for Colton that says something like "I'm going to have a brother or sister" Hope you think of something : ) Good Luck!

Kassie said...

SHANNNNNNNNNNNAN! Oh my goodness, I am just elated that I found you. I saw you on Shanna's page. HOw ARE YOU???

Your son is so beautiful just like you and congrats on the new baby on the way. I'm 23 weeks along with our first boy due in July.. Wow, we're all growing up. I just recently found out about your Mom and I cried and cried. I've been thinking of you so often and I hope you're doing great. PLEASE keep in touch.. LOVE YA xoxoxox