So, those of you who have kids or know kids. They seem to go through this weird stage of pulling faces. Not just a cute simple smile it is the whole sha-bang!!! Every time we tell Colton to smile he pulls this crazy face, I love it and I try and get as many pictures as possible. So here is the latest... You gotta love kids!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
funny face stage
Posted by shannan maio at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
ha ha i LOVE it!!!
What a cutie he is? I love as they develope all these fun little personalities.
How are you feeling?
Congratulations on the house! I should come and see it sometime. I live in West Jordan so I'm not too far away. We keep saying it but we really do need to get together. He is a cutie- such a big personality.
He's too cute! Both my kiddos have gone through that stage and it really is the best!
Post a Comment