We celebrated my dad's birthday on Sunday. It is so nice to be home to share these wonderful moments. Hope you had a nice day DAD. And to my wonderful mom who I miss so damn much I wish I could give her a big hug and say happy birthday. So mom I hope you are in peace and we all miss you and are always thinking of you. I love you! Happy birthday.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Birthday's are the hardest for me. I'm sure you miss your mom so much. We don't talk about it much, but I feel ya girl. And I'm hoping it gets easier. I'm starting to remember all of the good stuff and have dreams about Amy a couple times a week. =) (Probably because I remember my dreams since I wake up to pee every 2 hrs!) Love ya!
Post a Comment