Okay, I think we all feel the same. we are ready for summer, or we are all ready for a nice vacation! I have been thinking of a vacation for some time now. So, If any of you want to plan a trip, lets go.... Joe thinks we are going on vacation with out Colton. I DON"T THINK SO. Okay, so it does sound nice. But,I have not been away from Colton yet, and I'm not ready to leave him. I could do a night but, when we are going on vacation it needs to be for a week. So if any of you have any ideas for vacations with kids let me know. Plus I need to go soon, before I get to big with the pregnancy!
I miss living on a beach, we always had some where to go.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Who needs a VACATION?
Posted by shannan maio at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Go without Colton.....it will be hard for all of 24 hours but it will do you and Joe a world of good! Especially before baby number 2 comes along.
We went on a cruise when Gibson was 8 months old and it was so hard to leave him but the kid was spoiled rotten while we were gone. We have yet to go on a vacation without both boys. It gets harder to find a sitter for 2 kids and with preschool schedules, etc. I find it just harder to get away.
So, go without that little darling of yours. It will do your mommy self some good, it will give you and Joe some one on one time and allow you the simple pleasures of sleeping when you want, eating out when you want and going to shows.......Vegas is close and affordable!
Take the whole family to California! There's just so much to do there, plus you can just hang out at the beach all day if you want. We went last February and it was in the 60's still...so not too bad.
I need a vacation! It's gonna be a while before I get to go on one again! Have fun :)
I so agree. A vacation would be a so nice right now and go somewhere with warm weather.
I would say a cruise is always a good choice.
I am with you on leaving the cute boy home! I went on one vacation without caden and it was so hard. I thought of him every min. But it was a really great time.
I would try moab, or Southern Utah. It is warmer and close. Plus if you want to take your son you could.
I wish I could go somewhere warm. I do love the snow, but it would be nice to be warm for a week.
Hope we can get together soon.
Love Ya
Lacey
Danget Shannan! I got to my blog too late see the plans for a play date! I would have loved to go. You'll have to email me. Challisep@yahoo. We NEED to meet up soon! Me and Rossane (and hubby's) will be going out soon. You should come.
I didnt know you were pregnant! Congrats! When are you due? And I know how you feel about leavin your boy. I have never left Keili even for a night and I dont want to. We have only been to California and St. George since we have had her. But she did enjoy Disneyland and the beach!
LAS VEGAS !!!!!! Here WE come !!!!! SUN AND RELAXATION
Post a Comment