Finally, we have settled into our new home. It is in the middle of no where "Herriman". We love it and it is starting to feel like home. Colton has managed to find many hiding places. There for I do spend allot of my time looking for him. When I get some pictures I will have to post them.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh man, I miss Herriman so bad!! We lived there for 6 years. Where is your house at?
So. Incredibly. Jealous.
Yay!! Hope your blinds have made it up:)
I am totally going to invite you to a shower. The one that my mom and aunts are giving me. It is on May 16. E-mail me your new address so I can sent you an invite. Congrats on the new house. How exciting!!
Congrats on your house! I missed lunch : ( I haven't logged on in a while. I hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment