CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Classic Skating

That's right do you all remember Classic Skating? Well, they have changed it up and is has so many bounce slides and jungle gyms for kids to play on. Yes they still have roller skating, but we were so busy with the bounce houses. We went with Nate and I'm sure we will go back plenty more.


Colton thought this was so cool, he kept running back and fourth.

5 comments:

KKandKoKo said...

I know, they totally made Classic so much better now! Cute pictures!

So, are you done selling Scentsy?

Stephanie said...

Love those pictures! Good times for sure!

The Philpot Family said...

Look how handsome he is! I am so glad you are having another one...you guys make too cute of kids to not.

I know isn't it crazy how they changed Classic? LOL We had a couple of b-day parties that we went to this year there. It was fun.

Caden and Lacey said...

I so wish you would have called Caden and I. He loves that place. Call me soon!

The Sorensen Family said...

I can't believe Classic is still around! Congrats on your pregnancy!