CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another one on the way............

That's right the pants might be getting tight and the belly might be pushing out. I'm 10 weeks along and due the first week of August. We are so excited to bring another MAIO into the world. Another cool thing is, my BFF Stephanie Holladay will be pushing one out the same time...We better be on the same day! that would be fun times. So I will give you all the updates and if you see me gaining some weight, we can just say it is due to all the yummy snacks I eat!!!! GO BABY NUMBER TWO.....

20 comments:

Rossanne said...

Congrats!

That is way exciting.

brownfam said...

Congrats neighbors. That's so exciting.

Sydney said...

Congrats you guys! Hopefully you're feeling well and have a super easy pregnancy!

Caden and Lacey said...

That is such great news. You should have told me sooner. You are so going to have your hands full. Call me soon!

KKandKoKo said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Shaun & April said...

CRAZY! You are going to be one busy momma! Enjoy every minute of it... CONGRATS!

Stephanie said...

Yay for us! So I threw up at Nancy's house tonight. So glad that I got to share my vomit skills with everyone:) i will call you tomorrow when I am done with the doctor. BTW, where are Christmas pictures?? You need to post some!

The Philpot Family said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I cant wait and I hope it is a girl! LOL Gracie needs a little dance partner. Stay healthy and take it easy and just eat and eat. I gained 65 with Gracie and she came out as plump as could be! LOL

Love you let me know if you need anything.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Hi Shannon,

I just wanted to send my congrats your way!! I think it is sooooo neat that you and Steph are due on the very same day (talk about friends who's cycles sync)!! Take care of yourself....

Anonymous said...

Shannan!!! That is SO exciting! You make the cutest babies. Hope your feeling well. CONGRATS!!!

SMITH'S said...

HOORAY!! Congrates my love! That is so exciting..And STEPHY TOO! How much fun to be pregnant together..YOU TOTALLY PLANNED IT! :)
Okay so like i told steph you both need girls and they can be really good dancers..you guys could even have arranged marriages with the Holidays! LOVE YOU

Yorgason Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome I am so happy for you. Children are the greatest joys. So exciting and perfect time of year August to be having a baby.

Owens Family said...

I'm excited you have put it out there! I don't have to keep secrets anymore. =) Love you Shan!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I hope it's a girl. Keep us updated. Hope things are going well for you.

April said...

Wow! Congratulations! You were the cutest pregnant person ever so I can't wait to see you.

Challise and Rusty said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Two kids are a handful.. oh, but soo much fun! I am way excited for you guys! Let the growing begin. I'm sure you are the kind of preggers we all hate! No matter how far along you are.. you look flawless. That's the Shannan we all know. Not fair. LOVE YOU!

The Philpot Family said...

How are you feeling? we need to get together! I am gonig to call you. Mandi Webster and I were maybe going to do the Childrens Museum next Tuesday. Are you available? Mandi is prego too so you girls will have lots to chat about :) You could invite your cute friend Stephani too!

Becca said...

Woo Hoo! I love it that you and Steph are due around the same time. When Boo told me about it, my reaction was "of course! They're best friends!" :)

Becca said...

THATS SO AWESOME! Congrats to you guys.