CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Such a sad but cute face...

Here is the latest.... Colton changes every day. It just amazes me to know how much joy he can bring to our lifes. This picture was taken by a lady who was doing a fundraser for a family in need, here in Salt Lake over the Holidays.

7 comments:

April said...

Oh...he is so cute! Thanks for letting me know about this fundraiser! Kristi and I went and took the girls. It's too bad we didn't all meet up and go to lunch afterwards!

Shaun & April said...

He looks so big! What a cutie!

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

He has such awesome eyes! What a cutie

KKandKoKo said...

Look at those big beautiful eyes! What a cutie! Hope you had a great Holiday!

Anonymous said...

Awe! he is SO cute!!!!!! I can't get over it. You should have more!

Stephanie said...

He looks like a doll!! We need to get together. We should have a girls day....pedicures!! AND leave the kiddos with the daddy-os!

Caden and Lacey said...

That is a great mug shot. I am only kidding. He is a doll! I do love his eyes.