CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Fun

We had a fun night last night with Lacey and her boy Caden, in South Jordan. Santa came in on a fire truck. Then Colton was able to sit in the truck and look at all the cool buttons.

And then it was time to sit on Santa's lap. Can you tell Colton did not want anything to do with Santa.

What a fun night.


.

11 comments:

Caden and Lacey said...

That was so much fun, wish you went on the hay ride with us. We need to find more fun stuff to do soon!

Becca said...

why are little kids so afraid of santa? Most of mine have reacted that same way. Looks like a fun night.

Karen Scoffield said...

Hey. We don't know each other but I ended up winning the story letters and would be happy to give them to you. Do you want to do some type of a trade? I don't necessarily need the prize you won since I don't have a daughter, but maybe there is something else you have that we could swap. Just a thought. No pressure at all. Email me at scoffieldk(at)gmail(dot)com

Stephanie said...

so cute!!

Challise and Rusty said...

ha ha ha.. I love the Santa picture!! I am curious how Jayden will do with Santa this year. Colton is a stud!

Rossanne said...

I love those pictures his poor little sad face.

Stephanie said...

Dude, I miss you!! We need a get together with no kids and no husbands. I need a break!! We would come and visit, but since we are all big giant sickies with tons of germs it will have to wait! Miss ya!

brownfam said...

Hey guys, we are doing a VG christmas party on Dec 26 at our house. Also, could you please email me your address. And then I'll let you know all the details.
mistinwayne@msn.com

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

I love the crying Santa pics they're always my favorite! I will be in Utah over Christmas for one week if you want to schedule something. My phone number and contact info are in the "Contact" section of my website www.youreverycolorphotography.com If you don't want wintery pics I'm sure I'll be back out in the summer.

Anonymous said...

Hey doll it's been a while, I updated my blog and started looking at yours. Colton is adorable!!! I think I looked at and made every single picture of him big and showed my husband!!! He melts my heart just looking at him. Can you believe how fast they grow?? Isaac is almost 8 months old now. Anyway I'm so dumb when it comes to this whole blog thing and I don't know how else to leave you a message other than in this post. LOL!! Cute pics though! Miss you and hope things are going well for you and your family!

The Hale's said...

I am glad I am not the only one who's kid hated Santa this year! He is so cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!!