CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

VEGAS



So we decided to take a little weekend vacation to Vegas. It was beautiful weather and we stayed at a nice hotel. We sure did eat a lot, relax, lost money, and sat by the pool all day. We went to "KA" which is a cir de sole' show it was amazing. It was much needed. I did miss Colton and was so happy to see him when we got home! Go Vegas!!! We had a wonderful time and I think I could go for another vacation here soon.

6 comments:

Kassie said...

Hey, we were in Vegas too :) it WAS beautiful and rather depressing to come back to snow! You look great!

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Way to take have a weekend getaway! When that new babe arrives you'll be glad you did.

Bryan and Veronica Grgich said...

You have a blog.... YEAH! I love it!

The Hale's said...

I am looking for a good show in vegas for my family girl trip. Would you recommend that one? If that is the one at mgm I heard it was awesome!

Owens Family said...

Your blog looks super cute! So Easterish. I'm jealous about your little trip. If we weren't so stressed about getting ready for baby, maybe we could have come. (I really only like Vegas when I can drink anyway, but I would have liked to have seen KA.)

Glad you had fun. Oh yeah, love the cute pics of Sadie in that funny closet!

Yorgason Family said...

how fun... I totally need a little vacation.