Okay who has some answers for me? First off I'm having such bad joint pain, in my knees and hands. Is this due to being pregnant?????? I never had issues with the first pregnancy, so this is kind of scary. I feel like I'm 80 years old. It is definitely worse at night but still hurts throughout the day. I think Joe is getting sick of me complaining about it. I did go to TOSH and the stupid doctor said he had no clue. So, maybe someone has some great explanation for me.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey, do you have a facebook acct? If you do look for me on there...I have the same pain right now, or e-mail me sbollwinkel@msn.com. I'll talk to you more about it and what I've found out so far.....I feel like I'm 80 some days...it sucks!
i had horrible lower back pains in the joints right above my tail bone from about week 12 on & through out the whole pregnancy. some days it would drop me to my knees..i know your pain isn't in the same area but it may be caused by the pregnancy
You just need to lay out in the sun in las vegas lol. sorry, that its not getting better :(
I will tell you that I have had really bad pain in my left hip for the last two pregnancies. I don't know if it's pregnancy related. Sorry, tell joe that pregnant ladies are allowed to whine a little
I had really bad pain in my wrists. My doc told me that you can get carpal tunnel really bad when you are pregnant. Maybe that's what's going on. I also had a lot of relactin (sp?). I was told that your body produces this to make your bones and joints move to accomadate your baby and also to prepare your hips mainly to be able to give birth. I had bad lower back and hip pain. So, that is what I was told. My body produces more than normal relactin. Who knows, hope that helps a little.
I sooooo feel your pain. Maybe it's due to pregnancy because my little sister Kamie has the same thing too and people just laugh at us when we walk around. LOL. hopefully it will go away soon, but if you find any great remedies, let me know :) Love ya tons and hope you're feeling better soon.
PS, my hubby is probably sick of me complaining as well. :)
Hey Girl. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!LOL
So I put a song on my blog that reminded me of your mom. It reminded me of my dad too but the song is about a woman. I love it. I cried of course but loved it!
Love you
linds
Post a Comment