Easter Day we started off by having Colton find his basket full of toys and more toys! then we went over to my dads for a brunch that was yummy and we had a wonderful time hanging out with family.
Then off to the Maio's for some more yummy food and a awesome Easter egg hunt. Which Colton loved and did not want to stop looking for eggs.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Day
Posted by shannan maio at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Okay..you really have the cutest stinkin family!!! I can't get over all the cuteness I see!!!
Looks like you guys had a great Easter. Isn't it so much fun to see how excited our kids get about the little things. I loved watching my kiddos eyes light up during their Easter egg hunts. It makes you appreciate the small things. Hope you're feeling well!
So fun! I just love Easter! I was so excited to color eggs last year and Keili was the same way. Just a little too young. She really enjoyed it this year though! Even though she makes a mess :)
So Cute! I love all the easter pictures. Colton looks so cute in his little levi's...he looks like a little man. I love it. Also is that your house with the pictures of Colton in your shoes? If it is it is absolutely goregous!
Ok so yes I work from home but I make my own schedule so I am basically open. What does Colton like to do? Go to the aquarium, discovery center, wheeler farm is a fun one. Maybe we should do that one day next week if we can find a warm day?
love you linds
We are headed to St. George for more competitions... is Joe going?
I bet it is so fun now that he is old enough to color eggs and really understand the holidays! You guys all look so adorable. I need to see you- seriously its been way too long!
Way cute pics for Easter!
cute picture of you family! I wanna see your belly though
Post a Comment