CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend fun



We went to St. George this weekend for a fun little get away. We went swimming and Colton loved every mimute of it. Thanks to Abby and Michael who played with Colton the whole time. What great baby sitters. Then off to this fun Pirate place where we met up with all the cousins. We had a blast eating pizza and playing games all night.

1 comments:

The Philpot Family said...

How fun. We are actually going to St. George next weekend too and we are going to head up to Zions! Such cute pictures.

Hey Mandi Webster and I are going to take the little ones to the zoo this Thursday at 10am if you want to come? It will be such a nice day and so much fun to see the kids with the animals. I lost your number because Gracie put my cell in the wash so I lost all my contacts...text me!

Love ya
linds