CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

WHY?????

May has been a hard month! This past Thursday I went to the doctors for my check up. She did not find a heart beat, that's right no heart beat....WHY at 28 weeks would this happen to me? So, A long story short I went into labor and delivered our little angel who will never get the chance to experience what life has to offer. It went so fast and it was a very emotional time for Joe and I. I know people say everything happens for a reason, but at the same time I wish I knew why. Thank you to everyone who has been there for us. We are doing as well as we can. Colton is keeping us so busy we don't have time to dwell and think about what has happen. Thank you again to everyone, and I'm so thankful I have a beautiful healthy boy to love and spend every moment with. I will keep you all posted.

13 comments:

Sydney said...

Oh Shannan, I'm so sorry for your loss. We will pray for you and hope that you are comforted at this time of trial.

Kassie said...

Shannan, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I know your little angel is playing and dancing with your beautiful Mom. All our love to you guys always...

Bryan and Veronica Grgich said...

Shannan, my heart is so sad for you and Joe. I know that there are no words that will make you guys feel better right now or even understand why things happen. Find some comfort in knowing that your mom has your little angel, and is keeping him safe. We really should try and get together, we have so much to talk about. I love you dearly, and please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every single day.

Anonymous said...

Shannan, I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is that I'm so sorry. Please know that my heart is aching with yours. I will keep you in my prayers. Love and light.

Yorgason Family said...

Shannan,

I am so very sorry. You and Joe are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything at all please let me know. Love ya

brownfam said...

We are so sorry for your loss. If you need anything - we are just up the street. Please call or come over anytime. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Shannan I am so sorry for your loss. When I heard (from my mom) I started to cry. May has been a very hard month for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We need to go to lunch sometime when you feel better.

SMITH'S said...

Shan-Im so sorry to hear about this. It just breaks my heart. I love you always and miss you like crazy..Know im thinking about you! xoxo

April said...

Shannan...I'm so sorry! I know that there is nothing I can say to comfort you right now but know that I am praying for you. I know without a doubt your wonderful mom is loving your baby and will take such good care of him until you can all be together. Let me know if you need anything. Even if it is as simple as a cookie from the bakery.

Anonymous said...

Shannon..i'm so sorry for your loss. i love you.

~Will and Tori~ said...

Shannon! I am so sorry to hear about losing your little angel. I will keep your family in my prayers. Keep your heads up!!
Love- Tori

The Philpot Family said...

Mandi told me she read this on your blog just today and I bawled. Please call me I really want to talk to you if you feel up to it. I seriously cant believe this. I have dealt with my share of miscarriages with family and truly the only thing that helps is to know it does happen for a reason. But like you and I have talked about...knowing something happens for a reason in death doesn't help how you feel. Let me know if I can do anything!

I love you,
linds

email me your phone number
maxlinphilpot@hotmail.com

Casey J said...

I'm so sorry Shannan. It's such a difficult situation. Please let me know what I can do.