CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New pictures




6 comments:

Bryan and Veronica Grgich said...

She is just precious Shannan. I love the picture with her and Colton. I bet he is a proud big brother... Love ya!

Shaun & April said...

These are SO cute! I love them. You guys need to come down and visit. Our basement will be done this week!! Come any time.

Kassie said...

BEAUTIFUL... been thinking of you lately.. hope all is well... xoxo

Sydney said...

This is Jared by the way. And I thought I had told Sydney you guys were pregnant a while back. Anyway, congrats on the new baby.

April said...

I love them! It was so good seeing you guys this weekend. Totally random and lucky...but good! Lets seriously get the kids together so they can play and we can catch up!

The Philpot Family said...

How GOREGOUS!!! Where did you get them done? PRICELESS!!!

Linds