We have been busy!!!
Here are some pics of the new baby.
Ambree Lynn Maio
born on March 11th 9:18 a.m. 6.2 LBS 181/2 inches long.
born C-Section. So glad she is here, It was a very interesting pregnancy! We are so blessed she is here with us.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Whats new with the Maio's
Posted by shannan maio at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! What a beautiful little girl! Congrats to you and your family :)
She is so cute. I am so happy for you guys.
Yeah, I can see your blog again. Shannan, she is absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her. I hope you and the family are doing well. Love you!
So I totally didn't know you were pregnant, so the birth announcement caught me completely by surprise! Congrats on her arrival, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment